The transportation service provides local transportation to congregate meal sites, grocery stores, beauty shops, and medical appointments. Out-of-county medical transportation can take you to doctor’s appointments outside of Jefferson County.
HOW TO BEGIN?
To schedule your ride, call the Prime Time Office of Aging at 740.314.5176.
• Schedule 48 hours in advance (working days).
• Notify if there are special needs (wheelchair or walker).
• Last return pickup time is 2:30PM
• Caregivers may accompany rider.
• Rider must be able to walk to the van but can be assisted on and off by the driver.
REMEMBER - Rides are scheduled when times are available, and you must call the office to cancel rides.
LONG DISTANCE RIDES
• Schedule as soon as possible, at least two (2) weeks in advance.
• If you are having a procedure please bring a companion.
Anyone age 60 and over residing in Jefferson County.
Transportation will not run if a LEVEL 3 EMERGENCY has been declared. If the weather is bad, watch the weather report.
As always, our transportation services would not be possible without people like you! You can donate in two different ways:
1) Donations envelopes are available in the transportation vans.
2) Donations can be mailed to:
Prime Time Office on Aging
300 Lovers Lane
Steubenville, Ohio 43953